If you are a recent Marketing Graduate with ideally 1-2 years work experience this is a fabulous opportunity awaiting you!
We are looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic and driven, recently qualified Marketing Executive for an exciting opportunity within a seriously cool company based in Devon. Our client is passionate about their products, their service, and where they are heading, and is looking for a Marketing Executive who can share their passion.
As the sole marketer for the company, this is a key position shaping their development and growth. Playing a pivotal role in the management team, you will report to the Managing Director and Board of Directors, be responsible for developing and delivering the marketing strategy to support our clients ambitious aspirations for the business.
The role will Involve many aspects of the marketing process, including planning, advertising, PR, product development, distribution and research.
You will be expected to have an overall view of a marketing plan for the company, and would be in charge of devising and coordinating plans for promotion of their product in order to increase sales.
Your research talents will be essential to collate information and interpret the dynamics of the market and competitive environment, to enable you to steer their brands, marketing communications, and most importantly their business growth and profitability to the cutting edge of their growing industry.
You must be able to work on your own initiative, engaging with the industry with passion, energy, tenacity and integrity, displaying professional confidence, flair and accountability.
- Strategic vision
- Driven by business results
- Articulate, creative and focused
- Ability to research, understand, report and plan on markets and opportunities
- Full understanding of the effective commercial application of fast moving internet and social media marketing platforms (www, facebook, twitter, instagram etc)
- Understanding and ability to develop and manage traditional marketing tools, e.g. exhibitions, printed media, PR, packaging, point of sale etc.
- Deliver to deadlines & budget
- Confident to take complete ownership and responsibility
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com